Monday 26 July 2021

"Della" on Johnny

 



Bishop Seán Manchester commented (where this originally appeared on Pope's timeline):

"Bob Best claims to have 'known, or corresponded with all the authors.' He then lists my name. I can assure everyone that Bob Best has never known me, nor has he ever corresponded with me. He cites buying a few books I have written as validating his claim of "corresponding" and "knowing" me. Ordering books via a publishing imprint does not constitute "corresponding" with the author, or "knowing" the author. I naturally refute the claim and, given his admiration for Aleister Crowley and David Farrant, cannot comprehend why he would want to make this allegation in the first place."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Happy Birthday Johnny